weight loss tips
Question: Why then, does everyone not experience permanent weight loss?
Answer: They go about it all the wrong way. Most people care only how good they look, they are not too concerned about how they feel.
Here is a little secret, if you feel good, you will do (think achieve) good. This principle applies to most things in life and especially to permanent weight loss.
It is vital that your body is healthy if permanent weight loss is your goal
Many of the celebrity diets don’t work simply because they focus on making you thinner and not necessarily in a healthy way. Here is another secret, you will not experience permanent weight loss unless you are healthy on the inside.
More than 85 million people have lost weight on Herbalife purely due to the good nutrition that it provides and promotes. Herbalife works because the products focus on getting customers healthy on the inside. Many other weight loss programs focus on burning fat, restricting appetite and contain harmful ingredients which are bad for you. A program with one super fruit will not do the trick.
Here are the secrets to permanent weight loss:
1) You will need some discipline, it is a lack of discipline that got you here in the first place.
2) Be realistic: How long did it take to gain your weight? Yes you will lose 80 kg, but it will take time, dedication and discipline. It is about consistency, not a one-month-wonder hit. Don’t use any weight loss program just to kick start your weight loss efforts. Kick starting does not work, a lifestyle change works.
3) Exercising will speed up the weight loss process however it is not the be all and end all of weight loss. Fewer calories and healthy eating will get you there albeit a little slower.
4) Water is vital for permanent weight loss as it clears your cells of unwanted toxins that keep the fat in your body. Drink at least 2 liters per day. Herbal Aloe Concentrate makes plain water much more palatable.
5) People who lack proper nutrition tend to be overweight, feel poorly and miserable, if not down-right depressed. They usually (if not always) struggle to achieve permanent weight loss.
6) If your weight loss efforts include a gym subscription, you will usually want an experienced personal trainer to guide you. This comes at a cost to you. The good news is that Herbalife provides you with your own personal weight loss coach free of charge! Your distributor has used the products, knows how they work and will ensure that you get results. (This service is not available with weight loss products purchased from stores!)
Lizette dropped almost 4 jean sizes and I dropped 3 trouser sizes on the Herbalife weight loss program and undergo ongoing training in nutrition, healthy eating and Herbalife’s range of weight loss, sport and targeted nutritional products.Your Herbalife distributor gets paid to ensure that you achieve your weight loss goals.
7) Slowly, slowly catch a monkey. It took you years to gain the weight, so be real with your weight loss expectations. If it takes you two years to drop 50 kg, great! It took you many more years to pick it up.
8) Ensure that you eat a variety of healthy foods from all the food groups. Do not avoid any of your favorite or so-called “fattening” foods. [See why low-fat is nothing but a commercial myth]
Herbalife shakes provides you with all the nutrients that you need for 2 meals daily on the weight management program. You should capitalize on this by eating a balanced meal for your third meal of the day. Snacking is allowed in moderation – here are some healthy (and low calorie, delicious) snack alternatives.
9) You weren’t obsessing about gaining the weight so don’t obsess about losing it. Embrace a lifestyle change so that you enjoy permanent weight loss.
Finally, enjoy the experience. Find out how skinny people live and copy their success. Find ways to have fun while enjoying your weight loss journey. Life is a journey not a destination and you should celebrate each weight loss milestone along the way.