The best way to find out why you are stressed all the time is too look at this list of questions and see where you can make some positive changes.
- Do you delegate, or ask others to share your responsibilities?
- Do you prioritize?
- Do you take time to eat slowly, chewing properly?
- Are you organized?
- Do you look at the lighter side of a stressful situation?
- Do you take time to exercise regularly?
- Do you share your worries with other people?
- Do you take refuge in food, drinks, drugs or medication?
- Do you envy other people’s successes / lifestyles?
Answering no to the first 7 or yes to the last 2, indicates that you should make some lifestyle changes.
Exercise is a great stress buster
It helps the brain to cope better with stress, lowering anxiety and depression. It will also help you sleep better at night, improving cognitive functioning during the day. Learn more about exercise and nutrition here.
Breathing the stress away
Take in a huge breath and let it out very, very slowly. Imagine all the stress and tension leaving your body as you exhale.
Stress Reduction Supplements
Dealing with the cause of your stress is the most important step in fighting the effects on your life and health.